Joshua I. Gorra
Preparing business owners and families with a road map to retirement
As a financial professional and a manager, I am an active member of my community and dedicated to helping individuals and businesses build their financial futures. To stay on top of my field and develop my professional skills, I regularly attend industry training and certification programs.
My academic achievements include:
Financial Service Management Bachelors Degree from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI.
My education, experience and professional affiliations have fostered my practical approach to offering financial services and guidance to my clients. Rather than just recommending a vague variety of unrelated products, first I’ll consider your specific financial goals and investment objectives. Then I’ll provide you with a personalized strategy to address your specific visions, values, dreams and coach you along the way. Maintaining a strong sense of community and a solid professional foundation are very important to me. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral. If you have not reviewed your current financial situation or if you know of someone that may benefit from our professional services please have them contact my office. Thank you for visiting my website.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- College Savings Plans
- Business Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Conservation Strategies
Charitable and Civic Organizations
- American Red Cross
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Rhode Island Latino Professionals Association
- Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for the ACE Award four times, one of the highest honors that Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for “Achieving Client Excellence”
MLIC markets as Baystate Financial.